Choosing the right mobile conference app can be tricky. Here are a few tips to help you ensure you’ve selected the right solution for your next event.
Can you reach your audience no matter what device they are using to ensure no one is left out of the conversation? Mobile, tablet and desktop?
- Can you reach your audience no matter what device they are using to ensure no one is left out of the conversation? Mobile, tablet and desktop?
- A month before the event can attendees select sessions and browse exhibitors? Can they start conversations and book meetings so their schedule is full before they arrive? You’ve invested so much in your event, what happens when it’s over?
- Do you have a solution that allows your attendees to continue conversations and engagement when they return home?
- Does it integrate with social media so participants know who they already know at the event?
- People attend events to network, build relationship and increase business. Be sure you can connect your audience with each other and your content on any device before, during and after the event.
- Can you see in real-time what your attendees and thinking and doing?
- Do you know what sessions, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors are most popular and where you need to focus your attention?
- Can you take action on participant behavior to improve attendance or send more traffic to an exhibitor or sponsor?
- Does the data help prove in-house and to sponsors that the event is worth attending?
- Can all elements of the online experience can be sponsored, from the mobile app to the agenda, community home page, emails and more?
- Is there lead retrieval capabilities for exhibitors and sponsors? 3 Are features customizable based on sponsorship level?
- Can it provide more value after the day of the event with year-round virtual exposure?