–Engagement is all fun and games, but is it making your organization any money? Higher Logic shares how to calculate the impact of online community engagement.
–Power Sponsorship’s 40+ corporate sponsorship resources are essential for any org considering how to sponsor or how to return ROI for a sponsor
–We loved this essential motivational playlist for #eventprofs via Event Manager Blog
—A new report from the nonprofit technology company Abila notes that people are always looking for great professional development resources—though the growth of outside offerings means they may not rely only on yours.
–MarketingProfs breaks down Analytics and Metrics: Related but Not the Same (An Explanation and a Checklist) and how the savvy event marketer can use them.
–And rounding our smart connections out are 5 perspectives for a more strategic meeting planning process from Jeff Hurt, Velvet Chainsaw, and Mike Tarr, Meet Chicago, in a great interview via the DMAI blog.
- Is Event Gamification Right for My Conference?
- Ask Outrageously: The Secret to Getting What You Really Want
- 5 Ways to Integrate Global Business Tips that Boost Relationships at Events
- Raise the Roof with Your Venue Sourcing Game
- Event Risk Management: Mitigating Hurricanes, Tornadoes, and other Forces Majeure